Western Omelette Cups Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Looking for an easy to prepare, protein-packed breakfast? These Western Omelette Cups are great for busy mornings and can be made ahead to heat, grab and eat! Using eggs, fresh herbs, whipping cream, wonton wrappers, cubed ham, shredded cheese, and chopped veggies, this is the perfect way to take your eggs and protein on the go wherever your morning takes you and these can be easily personalized for your family's tastes and preferences. With perfect individual serving sizes they're ready to enjoy in minutes. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Sweet Spiced Chocolate Nightcap
- Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- Homemade Apple Butter
- DIY Fresh Blueberry Syrup
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Deep Fried Apples Recipe
- Baking Pan Cover Sewing Tutorial
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Homemade Bavarian Soft Pretzel Recipe
- Free Printable Meal Planner Template
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
- Spilling Window Planter
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot