Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make healthy watermelon kiwi popsicles as a delicious summer treat for both kids and adults. These homemade fruit popsicles are made using a combination of fresh watermelon and kiwi along with coconut milk for a tasty summertime treat. Fruit pops are easy to make at home. These homemade fruit pops are naturally sweetened with stevia rather than sugar. They are made with real fruit by layering watermelon, creamy coconut milk and kiwi in a popsicle mold so they look like little watermelon slices. While chocolate chips serve as the watermelon seeds."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Free Printable Meal Planner Template
- Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Stove Top Potpourri
- Baking Pan Cover Sewing Tutorial
- How To Make Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Easy Cheeseburger Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
- Home Canning 101: A Beginner Canning Guide
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream
- How to Store Your Groceries
- How to Make Pickles Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat