Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love making fudge for holiday gatherings. I knew when I made this fugdge, I wanted something really quick and easy making the microwave a good option. To me, the stove is a little bit more advanced, and I am not as confident making the fudge over it. A lot of fudge recipes call for sweetened condensed milk. I chose not to use it in this recipe, and instead replaced it with frosting. With this switch, refrigeration is not needed for storing the finished fudge, which makes it great for gift giving since you don’t need to worry about it melting (a previous worry of mine)."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Butter – I use Country Crock dairy free plant butter
- Bag of Peanut Butter Chips
- Can of Vanilla Frosting
- Bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Dairy Free Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Stove Top Potpourri
- How to Freeze Fresh Fruit
- How To Make Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Easy Frozen S'more Sandwiches
- Easy Almond Milk Recipe
- Mason Jar Cinnamon and Sugar Shakers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box