Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole is definitely not your average! Chockful of a variety of fresh vegetables cooked to perfection in a variety of different ways, the canned tuna is combined with comforting extra-wide egg noodles, tossed together with a creamy mayo-soup mixture, topped with shredded cheese, and baked in the oven until melty and gooey. Each bite is a little bit of heaven leaving you wanting more. Make two casseroles and freeze the second so that you have an amazing dinner ready for a busy night!"
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Let's be honest the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this… Continue reading: "5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage"
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Fresh Homemade Dill Pickles
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
- Best Homemade Marinara Sauce
- How to Store Your Groceries
- Million Dollar Meatball Casserole
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Mason Jar Cinnamon and Sugar Shakers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves