This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make easy cold start yogurt in your Instant Pot. This is about 5 minutes prep and then 8 hours for incubation, but you can walk away during this time. It's ready after you let it sit in the fridge for an additional 8 hours. This makes a delicious thick and creamy Greek style yogurt. This has directions for plain yogurt and sweetened or flavored yogurt with coffee creamer or sweetened condensed milk for sweetness."
Read NextEasy Frozen S'more Sandwiches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover