Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make easy cold start yogurt in your Instant Pot. This is about 5 minutes prep and then 8 hours for incubation, but you can walk away during this time. It's ready after you let it sit in the fridge for an additional 8 hours. This makes a delicious thick and creamy Greek style yogurt. This has directions for plain yogurt and sweetened or flavored yogurt with coffee creamer or sweetened condensed milk for sweetness."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Peanut Butter Frosting
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- The Best Leftover Turkey And Rice Casserole With A Crispy Surprise
- Home Canning 101: A Beginner Canning Guide
- Simple Homemade Almond Milk Recipe
- Easy Almond Milk Recipe
- Homemade Bavarian Soft Pretzel Recipe
- Simple Peach Jam Recipe
- Stove Top Potpourri
- Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths