How to Store Pumpkin Flesh
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you just love pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds and basically pumpkin flavored anything? Just because the snow is coming in doesn't mean you can't enjoy those plump pumpkins all year long! After stocking up on those orange balls during the autumn months, it's important to keep the pumpkins in the perfect temperature place in order to preserve them just right. By doing this, you're able to make all your favorite DIY pumpkin treats all year long. Although this can be a little messy, the process is all worth it in the end!
From the blogger: "Don’t let those beautiful pumpkins go to waste once fall is over! Learn how to store pumpkin flesh so you can enjoy their delicious benefits all winter long! Storing whole, fresh pumpkins can be tricky. They need to be stored in an area where they’re protected from frost but if that area is too warm, it will also cause harm to your pumpkins so storing them in your home is not an option. A certain level of humidity is also required and they would need to sit on a cloth or cardboard and should not touch each other. Honestly, they’re a little too high maintenance for me, so I always rely on this simple method of storing and preserving the flesh for winter."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Create this warm and inviting pumpkin scented soap for you and your house guests to enjoy everytime they wash their hands. 10-Minute Pumpkin Spice Soap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Bandanas aren't just for tying your hair up or knotting it around your neck, but they make fantastic throw pillows too! Make these… Continue reading: "Easy DIY Bandana Throw Pillows"
- Free Printable Meal Planner Template
- How to Store Your Groceries
- Easy Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe
- Simple DIY Macaroni Salad
- Reusable DIY Snack Bags
- Blackberry Jam Recipe
- Home Canning 101: A Beginner Canning Guide
- Homemade Bavarian Soft Pretzel Recipe
- Coca-Cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Printable Tiki Cocktail Picks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks