This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Store Pumpkin Flesh
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Don't you just love pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds and basically pumpkin flavored anything? Just because the snow is coming in doesn't mean you can't enjoy those plump pumpkins all year long! After stocking up on those orange balls during the autumn months, it's important to keep the pumpkins in the perfect temperature place in order to preserve them just right. By doing this, you're able to make all your favorite DIY pumpkin treats all year long. Although this can be a little messy, the process is all worth it in the end!
From the blogger: "Don’t let those beautiful pumpkins go to waste once fall is over! Learn how to store pumpkin flesh so you can enjoy their delicious benefits all winter long! Storing whole, fresh pumpkins can be tricky. They need to be stored in an area where they’re protected from frost but if that area is too warm, it will also cause harm to your pumpkins so storing them in your home is not an option. A certain level of humidity is also required and they would need to sit on a cloth or cardboard and should not touch each other. Honestly, they’re a little too high maintenance for me, so I always rely on this simple method of storing and preserving the flesh for winter."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Create this warm and inviting pumpkin scented soap for you and your house guests to enjoy everytime they wash their hands. 10-Minute Pumpkin Spice Soap
Read NextEasy Frozen S'more Sandwiches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This apple cider vinegar hair rinse is easy to make by infusing it with one or more herbs. This herbal rinse helps restore the pH… Continue reading: "How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type"
- Easy Frozen S'more Sandwiches
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- Lucky Charms Pudding Pie
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Easy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
- Home Canning 101: A Beginner Canning Guide
- How to Roast Coffee Beans
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- How to Stretch Jarred Pasta Sauce
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Dinosaur Handprint Craft
- Boho Chic Pendants
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunny
- Valentine's Day Bear Craft