How to Make a Frozen Inspired Ice Cream Cake
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Got a little kid who loves Disney's Frozen? She will flip over this layered Frozen inspired ice cream cake. Best of all, anyone can make this stunning Frozen themed ice cream cake, made with layers of white cake, blue and purple ice cream, and then covered with whipped cream frosting and a candy snowflake. Get all the details and tips and tricks to make sure your cake turns out perfectly the very first time you make it."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- DIY Movie Night Cupcake Wrappers
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Free Printable Meal Planner Template
- Easy Instant Pot German Potato Soup
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer
- Sweet Cinnamon Roll Waffles For Valentine’s Day
- How to Can Summer Squash
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids