How To Make Green Tea Bombs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Tea bombs are like hot chocolate bombs, but they are made with tea instead. These beautiful DIY tea globes are filled with green tea tucked inside a clear shell made with isomalt. I added a pop of color and more flavor by using dried herbs. These make tea time fun, and they make great homemade gifts for your friends. They are also perfect for a spring brunch or summer garden party. Discover how to make green tea bombs for homemade gifts or entertaining!"
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar