Healthy Vegan Zucchini Fritters Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Each year from mid to late summer, I’m looking for creative ways to use zucchini. Luckily, this summer squash is versatile. These chickpea flour vegan zucchini fritters are perfect for any meal and make delicious vegan zucchini recipes. Make these delicious, crispy zucchini fritters as a healthy breakfast idea for your family. This vegan recipe for vegetable fritters is made with garden fresh zucchini and broccoli for a nutritious way to start your day. These healthy veggie fritters are perfect for a savory breakfast or brunch. They can also be enjoyed as a healthy snack, lunch or dinner. They freeze well, so make them while zucchini is in season, then you can pull your eggless zucchini fritters from the freezer for a low calorie dish with zero prep work. I make them on the weekends and save them for busy weeknights when I know I won’t have time to cook."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Free Printable Meal Planner Template
- Quick And Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Stove Top Potpourri
- Baking Pan Cover Sewing Tutorial
- How To Make Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Easy Cheeseburger Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
- Home Canning 101: A Beginner Canning Guide
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream
- How to Store Your Groceries
- How to Make Pickles Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat