This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Liven up your next autumn gathering with this easy Halloween cakesicle recipe. These Halloween pumpkin cake pops make a delicious and whimsical dessert for the holiday! Just like their other cake counterparts, these jack-o-lantern Halloween dessert cakes can be decorated in a variety of ways. While I decorated my miniature, single serving snack cakes to look like pumpkins, you can also decorate these with chocolate drizzle and sprinkles for a festive fall alternative. Or use other colors of candy to make them look like mummy cakesicles or even ghouls or goblins."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Read NextHow to Make Iced Coffee
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
- How to Make Iced Coffee
- Easy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
- How To Deep Fry Candy In An Air Fryer
- Easy Skillet Southern Creamed Corn Recipe
- Diy Peppermint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Yule Log Cake Recipe
- Starbucks Style Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Perfect Homemade Pie Crust
- Easy 3 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Fabulous Food Ideas: 19 DIY Food Tutorials
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn