Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"One of the best cookie recipes ever, Gail’s Crazy-Good Potato Chip Cookies are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. Made with Lays potato chips, these easy homemade cookies are sweet, buttery, and delicious with just the right amount of salt. If you think your family already has a favorite recipe for cookies, think again! Addicting (in a good way), this vintage potato chip cookie recipe will fast become a family favorite. Delicious any time of year, these cookies are perfect Christmas cookies to share – just be sure to include the recipe with your gift because your friends and family will ask!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Peanut Butter Frosting
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- The Best Leftover Turkey And Rice Casserole With A Crispy Surprise
- Home Canning 101: A Beginner Canning Guide
- Simple Homemade Almond Milk Recipe
- Easy Almond Milk Recipe
- Homemade Bavarian Soft Pretzel Recipe
- Simple Peach Jam Recipe
- Stove Top Potpourri
- Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths