This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This easy old fashioned pea salad recipe is the perfect chilled side dish for any summer gatherings. Combine the bold flavors of cheddar cheese and onion mix with the calming flavors of sour cream and peas for a delicious side dish. This pea salad recipe using frozen peas is the perfect addition to your summer menu. Only taking 15 minutes to make, you can mix it up ahead of time and refrigerate until serving. The ingredients here will serve 6 to 8, but feel free to half or double this recipe depending on the number you will be serving."
Read NextHow to Make Iced Coffee
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
- How to Make Iced Coffee
- Easy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
- How To Deep Fry Candy In An Air Fryer
- Easy Skillet Southern Creamed Corn Recipe
- Diy Peppermint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Yule Log Cake Recipe
- Starbucks Style Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Perfect Homemade Pie Crust
- Easy 3 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Fabulous Food Ideas: 19 DIY Food Tutorials
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn