This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This easy old fashioned pea salad recipe is the perfect chilled side dish for any summer gatherings. Combine the bold flavors of cheddar cheese and onion mix with the calming flavors of sour cream and peas for a delicious side dish. This pea salad recipe using frozen peas is the perfect addition to your summer menu. Only taking 15 minutes to make, you can mix it up ahead of time and refrigerate until serving. The ingredients here will serve 6 to 8, but feel free to half or double this recipe depending on the number you will be serving."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate with Peppermint
- Stove Top Potpourri
- How to Ship Cookies
- Cutesy Cinnamon Homemade Marshmallow Recipe
- Home Canning 101: A Beginner Canning Guide
- Easy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
- Cozy Winter Mulled Wine Recipe
- Cozy and Easy Mulled Wine Recipe
- How to Store Pumpkin Flesh
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar