Blueberry Air Fryer Bagels
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make air fryer blueberry bagels. These bagels are easy to make and there's no need to boil them. It takes about 10 minutes to make them and about 8 minutes to air fry, so it's a quick recipe to make. I used Greek yogurt, so they are simple to make. I also included directions to make them plain or with another topping so you can make your family's favorite bagel flavor with this easy recipe. "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Peanut Butter Frosting
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- The Best Leftover Turkey And Rice Casserole With A Crispy Surprise
- Home Canning 101: A Beginner Canning Guide
- Simple Homemade Almond Milk Recipe
- Easy Almond Milk Recipe
- Homemade Bavarian Soft Pretzel Recipe
- Simple Peach Jam Recipe
- Stove Top Potpourri
- Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths