This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Blueberry Air Fryer Bagels
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make air fryer blueberry bagels. These bagels are easy to make and there's no need to boil them. It takes about 10 minutes to make them and about 8 minutes to air fry, so it's a quick recipe to make. I used Greek yogurt, so they are simple to make. I also included directions to make them plain or with another topping so you can make your family's favorite bagel flavor with this easy recipe. "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Read NextEasy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
- Easy Old Fashioned Pea Salad Recipe
- How To Make Orange Fluff Salad
- Cozy and Easy Mulled Wine Recipe
- How To Make Grinch Candy For Christmas
- Elegant Eggnog Macaroons
- Stove Top Potpourri
- How to Make Iced Coffee
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate with Peppermint
- Vintage Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Diy: Upcycled Bird Feeder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables