Amish Sugar Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These Amish Sugar Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies are a perfect treat for the holidays or any time of year. Made with powdered sugar, chocolate chips and peppermint candy, these easy Christmas cookies are a soft and chewy treat that everyone in your family and at your holiday gatherings will enjoy. A sweet glaze and topping of crushed peppermint adds a delicious crunch to every bite, and you can mix these up easily by hand or with a stand mixer in just a few minutes. Here is how to make them! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Sweet Spiced Chocolate Nightcap
- Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- Homemade Apple Butter
- DIY Fresh Blueberry Syrup
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Deep Fried Apples Recipe
- Baking Pan Cover Sewing Tutorial
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Homemade Bavarian Soft Pretzel Recipe
- Free Printable Meal Planner Template
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
- Spilling Window Planter
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot