Amish Sugar Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These Amish Sugar Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies are a perfect treat for the holidays or any time of year. Made with powdered sugar, chocolate chips and peppermint candy, these easy Christmas cookies are a soft and chewy treat that everyone in your family and at your holiday gatherings will enjoy. A sweet glaze and topping of crushed peppermint adds a delicious crunch to every bite, and you can mix these up easily by hand or with a stand mixer in just a few minutes. Here is how to make them! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Blackberry Galette and Crisp with Lavender Whipped Cream
- Million Dollar Meatball Casserole
- Printable Tiki Cocktail Picks
- Pickled Dilly Carrots Recipe
- Mason Jar Cinnamon and Sugar Shakers
- Easy Frozen S'more Sandwiches
- How to Dry Herbs the Right Way
- Herbal Homemade Cough Drops
- DIY Canning Fruit
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Apple, Nutmeg And Clove Sugar Scrub
- Comfy Outdoor Chair Pillow
- Mirror, Mirror On The Fence
- How to Grow Winter Squash
- Hollow Concrete Pumpkins
- DIY Study Pillow
- Food Hacks: How To Make Homemade Soap Using Ripe Produce
- 14 Home Schooling Hacks
- Tomato Soap Recipe Made Using Garden Ripe Tomatoes
- Diy Easy Peppermint Oatmeal Soap