DIY Reclaimed Wood Dining Room Table
By: Morgan McBride from charlestoncrafted.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This dining room table looks like it is made from large pieces of reclaimed wood - but it is all pine 1x4"s! We built the frame from 2x4"s and then used the stained 1x4s to "plate" the table. This gives it the look of being made with rustic 4x4 beams. This thing sure is heavy. It is 36″ wide, 83″ long and 30″ tall. We also made matching waterfall style benches. It looks great in our dining room."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Teacup Succulent DIY Planter
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- How to Sew a Jumpsuit
- Laser Cut DIY Midi Skirt
- DIY Off the Shoulder Dress
- Super Cheap DIY Hair Rollers
- Romantic Long Hair Updo Tutorial