DIY Reclaimed Wood Dining Room Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking to make a unique DIY dining room table? Try out this DIY Reclaimed Wood Dining Room Table tutorial. This chic DIY table is a knockoff of a West Elm reclaimed wood dining room table. Reclaimed wood projects are trendy right now, but they also have a timeless appeal. If you are looking for a way to make your own table your own, look no further than this DIY tutorial. Lovers of repurposed wood ideas are sure to adore this DIY project!
From the blogger: "This dining room table looks like it is made from large pieces of reclaimed wood - but it is all pine 1x4"s! We built the frame from 2x4"s and then used the stained 1x4s to "plate" the table. This gives it the look of being made with rustic 4x4 beams. This thing sure is heavy. It is 36″ wide, 83″ long and 30″ tall. We also made matching waterfall style benches. It looks great in our dining room."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Vertical Garden Tutorial
- Container Gardening Tutorial
- DIY Origami Newspaper Pots
- DIY Mini Plant Markers from Keys
- DIY Pest Control Garden Spray
- DIY Budget-Friendly Grow Lights
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Growing and Caring for Succulents Tutorial
- How to Care for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants