Pumpkin Pillow with Fleece Rosettes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Who doesn't love to layer their sofa in throw pillows? There the perfect way to add detail to your living room. When autumn comes around, you're going to want to add this Pumpkin Pillow with Fleece Rosettes. You won't find a pillow like this in stores anywhere. It's super unique and the rosette detailing is gorgeous. This pillow is very easy to make and will fit right in with the rest of your throw pillows. Nothing says fall time like some good old fashion pumpkin decor!
From the blogger: "Don't you love seasonal decor that can stay out on display longer than a couple of weeks? I mean, it's a lot of work to haul those decor boxes out of storage for each holiday! (At least for me!) And that is why I have created a simple envelope pillow cover with a pumpkin made from individual fleece rosettes. This seasonal pumpkin pillow can pretty up a side chair or your couch from September through Thanksgiving. And that's my favorite kind of decor!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- Coordinating fabrics
- Pillow insert
- Sewing machine + thread
- Straight pins + scissors + tape measure
- Fleece fabric
- Hot glue gun
DIY Project Instructions
Create an envelope pillow cover to fit the size of the pillow insert. Please refer to my blog for a tutorial on how to create the pillow cover.
Add the coordinating trim to the envelope pillow cover.
Insert the pillow into the sewn envelope pillow cover.
Lay out the fleece fabric and cut 2" long strips the width of the fabric.
Fold the individual strip in half and cut small slits along the fold. Once cut, roll tightly to make a little rosette.
Secure with hot glue.
Don't just decorate your home this fall season. Get in the spirit with this trendy fall DIY scarf! Beautiful Fall DIY Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- 6 Second DIY No Sew Pillow Covers
- Bat-tastic No Sew Pillow
- Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
- Beginner DIY Pillow Tutorial
- Upcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
- Boho Geometric Mudcloth DIY Decorative Pillows
- Photo Transfer DIY Pillow
- Easy No-Sew DIY Pillow Covers
- How to Turn a Souvenir T-Shirt into a Pillow
- Make a No-Sew Bandana Heart Pillow
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder