One Minute No-Sew Bolster Pillow Cover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Switching up your home decor doesn’t have to be expensive or difficult. Try this One Minute No-Sew Bolster Pillow Cover project to learn how to effortlessly change your pillow covers with the seasons. Whether you’ve revamped the theme of your room or want a new cover that matches your holiday décor, this easy pillow cover tutorial will come in handy. This tutorial will also show you how you can make a practically free pillow bolster insert. This DIY project is so quick, it will only take one to two minutes, tops. You can’t say that about most crafts!
From the blogger: "If you're anything like me, then committing to home decor can be a challenge. I love to change things up, especially as the seasons change. But the problem with being fickle when it comes to our homes is that it can be SO EXPENSIVE to change our minds, right? That's why I LOVE this quick, and FREE no-sew pillow idea. With this little DIY hack, I can change those pillow covers with the seasons, or WHENEVER my little heart desires."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
Make more DIY pillows! Whether you want to add some pizzaz to a room or need to make your sofa more comfy, homemade pillows are the way to go! These fantastic pillows will give your room a fun splash of color with minimal effort! Easy Home Decor: 15+ DIY Throw Pillows
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Quote Pillow
- Upcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
- 6 Second DIY No Sew Pillow Covers
- How to Turn a Souvenir T-Shirt into a Pillow
- Pumpkin Pillow with Fleece Rosettes
- Make a No-Sew Bandana Heart Pillow
- Envelope DIY Pillow Covers
- One Minute No-Sew Bolster Pillow Cover
- Beginner DIY Pillow Tutorial
- Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths