Make a No-Sew Bandana Heart Pillow
By: Michelle Leslie from acraftymix.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love bandanas, they can be used for so many different things; tie a bandana around your head for a trendy boho look, sew them together make a huge picnic blanket or you can make this easy no sew heart pillow."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
DIY Pillow Instructions
Place the bandanas on top of each other wrong side facing inwards, fold the bandanas in half and cut out a half heart shape.
Fold the hearts open keeping the two bandanas on top of each other. Use pinking shears to cut a fringe around the heart shaped bandanas. The fringe pieces should be at least 6.5 cm long and 2.5 cm wide. Anything shorter than 6.5 cm long will be difficult to weave and if the fringe is too long, you pillow will be a bit small. Fold the fringe over and make a small slit on the fold. You’ll use the slit to “weave” the edges of the pillow, so the smaller the better.
Tug gently to tighten. Continue weaving the fringe and periodically flip your heart over to make sure you haven’t missed any lonely little fringe pieces – you’ll end up with a wonky heart if you do. Leave the last five fringe pieces, stuff the heart and then finish off the pillow by weaving the last few pieces.
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy No-Sew DIY Pillow Covers
- DIY Rustic Burlap Throw Pillow
- How to Turn a Souvenir T-Shirt into a Pillow
- Vintage Burlap Sack DIY Pillow Covers
- Upcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
- Crate and Barrel Knock-Off DIY Pillow
- Photo Transfer DIY Pillow
- Floor Pillow Poufs
- One Minute No-Sew Bolster Pillow Cover
- Beginner DIY Pillowcase Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Coconut Soap Recipe
- Outdoor Homemade Water Wall
- Sliding Bathroom DIY Vanity Shelf
- Upcycled Cabinet to DIY Bar
- Smart Planet
- Sharper Image 4 in 1 Emergency Tool
- Ashley, Bigger Than the Three of Us
- Whipped Chocolate Bath Butter
- Natural Rosemary Mint DIY Shampoo
- How to Get Long Eyelashes