Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have lots of denim scraps left over from other recycling projects? This denim cushion is perfect for utilizing them... Strips of denim are sewn to create a chevron effect. The cushion has a zip on the reverse. The denim is combined with a satin ribbon, the rag edges of the denim create a lovely contrast in texture. Choose any color ribbon to tie in with your home decor. This cushion makes a fabulous gift."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- Round Cross Body Bag Pattern for Girls
- Valentine's Day Printable
- How to Make Pleats Easy Beginner Sewing Tutorial for Knife Pleats
- Brown Sheep Co.
- DIY Valentine's Day Garland
- Valentine's Day Garland
- DIY Firewood Holder
- How to Make a Denim Mini Stocking Advent Calendar
- Glass Bottle Flower Vases