Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have lots of denim scraps left over from other recycling projects? This denim cushion is perfect for utilizing them... Strips of denim are sewn to create a chevron effect. The cushion has a zip on the reverse. The denim is combined with a satin ribbon, the rag edges of the denim create a lovely contrast in texture. Choose any color ribbon to tie in with your home decor. This cushion makes a fabulous gift."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 6 Second DIY No Sew Pillow Covers
- Easy Home Decor: 15+ DIY Throw Pillows
- Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
- Upcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
- Anthro-Inspired DIY Pillow
- DIY Rustic Burlap Throw Pillow
- Make a No-Sew Bandana Heart Pillow
- Photo Transfer DIY Pillow
- Floor Pillow Poufs
- How to Turn a Souvenir T-Shirt into a Pillow
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs