This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have lots of denim scraps left over from other recycling projects? This denim cushion is perfect for utilizing them... Strips of denim are sewn to create a chevron effect. The cushion has a zip on the reverse. The denim is combined with a satin ribbon, the rag edges of the denim create a lovely contrast in texture. Choose any color ribbon to tie in with your home decor. This cushion makes a fabulous gift."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Crescent Moon Templates
- Crochet Blanket With Easy Stitch Pattern
- Pizza Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Diy Bunny Bookmarks
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Zebra Coloring Pages
- Free Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Fun Train Facts And Train Coloring Pages
- Rosemary Mint Whipped Soap Diy
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card