Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have lots of denim scraps left over from other recycling projects? This denim cushion is perfect for utilizing them... Strips of denim are sewn to create a chevron effect. The cushion has a zip on the reverse. The denim is combined with a satin ribbon, the rag edges of the denim create a lovely contrast in texture. Choose any color ribbon to tie in with your home decor. This cushion makes a fabulous gift."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Boho Geometric Mudcloth DIY Decorative Pillows
- Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
- Make a No-Sew Bandana Heart Pillow
- Beginner DIY Pillow Tutorial
- DIY Rustic Burlap Throw Pillow
- Photo Transfer DIY Pillow
- Easy No-Sew DIY Pillow Covers
- Beginner DIY Pillowcase Tutorial
- Upcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
- DIY Quote Pillow
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand