DIY Quote Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "The perfect idea for a last minute gift or an inexpensive holiday decoration. Either way these fun pillows are easy and inexpensive to make for yourself or all of your friends. You can use a vinyl cutting machine or make your own stencil and use paint or a sharpie. I have made pillows using both methods and each way you do it the pillow turns out gorgeous. So don't wait, start to get your materials ready!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Fabric or ready made pillow form.
- Cricut Machine
- Heat Transfer vinyl - black
- Heat Transfer Vinyl - grey
- weeding tool
DIY Project Instructions
Cut out letters with the cricut air
remove excess vinyl
place design on pillow
place iron on the materials
Let the vinyl adhere
Remove iron and transfer tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"When reorganizing our linen closet and open shelving last fall, I decided enough was enough and went in search for a way to collect… Continue reading: "How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box"
- Boho Geometric Mudcloth DIY Decorative Pillows
- Plaid DIY Pillow Cases
- Make a No-Sew Bandana Heart Pillow
- Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
- How to Turn a Souvenir T-Shirt into a Pillow
- Vintage Burlap Sack DIY Pillow Covers
- Personalized No Sew Pillow
- Upcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
- Floor Pillow Poufs
- DIY Rustic Burlap Throw Pillow
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Kayla Throw Pillow
- How To Make Feather Easter Eggs
- Diy Unicorn Bath Bomb Cupcakes With Whipped Soap Frosting
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Framed Irish Proverb
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Paint Chip Bookmark