This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Quote Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "The perfect idea for a last minute gift or an inexpensive holiday decoration. Either way these fun pillows are easy and inexpensive to make for yourself or all of your friends. You can use a vinyl cutting machine or make your own stencil and use paint or a sharpie. I have made pillows using both methods and each way you do it the pillow turns out gorgeous. So don't wait, start to get your materials ready!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Fabric or ready made pillow form.
- Cricut Machine
- Heat Transfer vinyl - black
- Heat Transfer Vinyl - grey
- weeding tool
DIY Project Instructions
Cut out letters with the cricut air
remove excess vinyl
place design on pillow
place iron on the materials
Let the vinyl adhere
Remove iron and transfer tape
Read NextUpcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband
- Five Unique Diy Christmas Cards Using Three Fun Techniques