DIY Quote Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "The perfect idea for a last minute gift or an inexpensive holiday decoration. Either way these fun pillows are easy and inexpensive to make for yourself or all of your friends. You can use a vinyl cutting machine or make your own stencil and use paint or a sharpie. I have made pillows using both methods and each way you do it the pillow turns out gorgeous. So don't wait, start to get your materials ready!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Fabric or ready made pillow form.
- Cricut Machine
- Heat Transfer vinyl - black
- Heat Transfer Vinyl - grey
- weeding tool
DIY Project Instructions
Cut out letters with the cricut air
remove excess vinyl
place design on pillow
place iron on the materials
Let the vinyl adhere
Remove iron and transfer tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I have a problem with real Christmas trees. They look great in other peoples homes but I don't like them in mine as I hate dropped… Continue reading: "Upcycled Lamp Shade Christmas Tree"
- Patchwork Tweed DIY Throw Pillows
- Photo Transfer DIY Pillow
- Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
- Upcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
- Beginner DIY Pillow Tutorial
- DIY Bed Pillow Cases with Ties
- How to Turn a Souvenir T-Shirt into a Pillow
- Vintage Burlap Sack DIY Pillow Covers
- Easy No-Sew DIY Pillow Covers
- Easy Home Decor: 19 DIY Pillows
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- How To Mosaic On A Round Surface
- Rusty Nail Reindeer Family Diy
- Fork Pleats
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes