DIY Quote Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "The perfect idea for a last minute gift or an inexpensive holiday decoration. Either way these fun pillows are easy and inexpensive to make for yourself or all of your friends. You can use a vinyl cutting machine or make your own stencil and use paint or a sharpie. I have made pillows using both methods and each way you do it the pillow turns out gorgeous. So don't wait, start to get your materials ready!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Fabric or ready made pillow form.
- Cricut Machine
- Heat Transfer vinyl - black
- Heat Transfer Vinyl - grey
- weeding tool
DIY Project Instructions
Cut out letters with the cricut air
remove excess vinyl
place design on pillow
place iron on the materials
Let the vinyl adhere
Remove iron and transfer tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
- Easy Home Decor: 15+ DIY Throw Pillows
- 6 Second DIY No Sew Pillow Covers
- DIY Bed Pillow Cases with Ties
- Easy No-Sew DIY Pillow Covers
- Upcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
- Make a No-Sew Bandana Heart Pillow
- Anthro-Inspired DIY Pillow
- Painted DIY Throw Pillows
- Vintage Burlap Sack DIY Pillow Covers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box