DIY Bed Pillow Cases with Ties
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This pillow case features a fun detail of having ties on the sides. The full tutorial walks you through each step of how to make it along with pictures. Make these pillow cases using a cozy red buffalo check flannel fabric to provide some warmth to your bedroom for the fall and winter. Each pillow requires about a yard of fabric depending on the size of the pillow that you are making the case for (standard, queen, down filled, etc). Inject some color to your room with these decorative pillow cases."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Boho Geometric Mudcloth DIY Decorative Pillows
- Denim Chevron DIY Cushion
- Make a No-Sew Bandana Heart Pillow
- Beginner DIY Pillow Tutorial
- DIY Rustic Burlap Throw Pillow
- Photo Transfer DIY Pillow
- Easy No-Sew DIY Pillow Covers
- Beginner DIY Pillowcase Tutorial
- Upcycled Napkin DIY Pillows
- DIY Quote Pillow
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand