DIY Bed Pillow Cases with Ties
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This pillow case features a fun detail of having ties on the sides. The full tutorial walks you through each step of how to make it along with pictures. Make these pillow cases using a cozy red buffalo check flannel fabric to provide some warmth to your bedroom for the fall and winter. Each pillow requires about a yard of fabric depending on the size of the pillow that you are making the case for (standard, queen, down filled, etc). Inject some color to your room with these decorative pillow cases."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids