Welcome Turkey Thanksgiving Door Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This Thanksgiving holiday, make your door a little more colorful and welcoming with this Welcome Turkey Thanksgiving Door Wreath. When neighbors come to ring your doorbell, this DIY wreath will no doubt put a smile on their face. No matter the holiday or season, there's a wreath for it. Using craft supplies like felt, ribbon and hot glue, you'll have your own gobble gobble turkey wreath in minutes. This craft is very easy to make and your kids will love helping you as you put together this beautiful door decor piece.
From the blogger: "This is the time of year that all sorts of folks will be stopping by your house for some festive cheer. Some expected, some just stop by unannounced! Why not greet these guests with a Welcome, Turkey! Thanksgiving Door Wreath. Easily and quickly made with craft felt sheets and a foam wreath, this Thanksgiving wreath uses autumn colors, iconic leaves and a fun felt turkey that can be secured with straight pins and craft glue. "
Note from the blogger: The free templates are available with the full tutorial, which can be found by clicking the "Click Here for DIY Project link".
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Foam wreath
- Felt sheets
- Straight pins
- Hot glue gun
This darling doormat will go stellar with your turkey wreath! Dress up your patio with this fall festive mat! Delightful Thanksgiving DIY Doormat
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Welcome Turkey Thanksgiving Door Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
- Cozy Christmas Holiday DIY Wreath
- Easy DIY Advent Wreath
- Charming DIY Burlap Wreath
- DIY Christmas Decoration Ornament Wreath
- Holiday Sweater DIY Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover