This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a simple but beautiful Valentine's Day Wreath using an old felted sweater. This Vintage Sweater to Valentine’s Day Wreath tutorial will show you how to upcycle a sweater into a gorgeous decoration. Shrink a red sweater by washing it in hot water and drying it on high (may take more than one try). Cut it into strips and wrap a wreath form, overlapping at each turn. Embellish with store bought flowers or make some of your own. This wreath was made with a Sizzix Big Kick die cut machine and some pretty pearls for the center were attached."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Old red sweater
- Wreath form
- Hot glue
- Floral embellishment
- Pearl stickers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Nov 02, 2018
This is such a great wreath idea! I love projects like this that turn old things into something amazing like this. I am thinking if you do not have any old sweaters, you could visit the local thrift store and look for some. You could get some in different colors for other holidays, and make a wreath for every season!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
- Free Rose Gold Wreaths Printables and Graphics
- Cozy Christmas Holiday DIY Wreath
- Burlap Bee Spring Wreath
- Inexpensive Faux Flower Wreath
- Fall Paper DIY Thanksgiving Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Magnolia DIY Wreath
- Patriotic Necktie DIY Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Quick and Sweet DIY Valentine Wreath
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block