Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a simple but beautiful Valentine's Day Wreath using an old felted sweater. This Vintage Sweater to Valentine’s Day Wreath tutorial will show you how to upcycle a sweater into a gorgeous decoration. Shrink a red sweater by washing it in hot water and drying it on high (may take more than one try). Cut it into strips and wrap a wreath form, overlapping at each turn. Embellish with store bought flowers or make some of your own. This wreath was made with a Sizzix Big Kick die cut machine and some pretty pearls for the center were attached."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Old red sweater
- Wreath form
- Hot glue
- Floral embellishment
- Pearl stickers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- Wickedly Easy Halloween Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Adorable DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Mini Terra Cotta Flower Pot Wreath
- Glittering Christmas Ornament Homemade Wreath
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
- Festive Fabric DIY Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Spooky Halloween DIY Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers