This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a simple but beautiful Valentine's Day Wreath using an old felted sweater. This Vintage Sweater to Valentine’s Day Wreath tutorial will show you how to upcycle a sweater into a gorgeous decoration. Shrink a red sweater by washing it in hot water and drying it on high (may take more than one try). Cut it into strips and wrap a wreath form, overlapping at each turn. Embellish with store bought flowers or make some of your own. This wreath was made with a Sizzix Big Kick die cut machine and some pretty pearls for the center were attached."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Old red sweater
- Wreath form
- Hot glue
- Floral embellishment
- Pearl stickers
Read NextGorgeous Sparkly DIY Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Gorgeous Sparkly DIY Wreath
- Quick and Sweet DIY Valentine Wreath
- Charming DIY Burlap Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Pinecone DIY Christmas Wreath
- Cozy Christmas Holiday DIY Wreath
- Holiday Puzzle Pieces DIY Wreath
- Bright DIY Holiday Wreath
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines