This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a simple but beautiful Valentine's Day Wreath using an old felted sweater. This Vintage Sweater to Valentine’s Day Wreath tutorial will show you how to upcycle a sweater into a gorgeous decoration. Shrink a red sweater by washing it in hot water and drying it on high (may take more than one try). Cut it into strips and wrap a wreath form, overlapping at each turn. Embellish with store bought flowers or make some of your own. This wreath was made with a Sizzix Big Kick die cut machine and some pretty pearls for the center were attached."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Old red sweater
- Wreath form
- Hot glue
- Floral embellishment
- Pearl stickers
Read NextUnbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Spooky Halloween DIY Wreath
- Holiday Puzzle Pieces DIY Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Red, White, and Blue Cute Summer Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square