This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tinsel Garland DIY Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're a little late on decorating for the holidays this year, this Tinsel Garland DIY Wreath is here to the rescue. This Christmas decor piece takes no more than 10 minutes to make. Who knew that one wreath could hold so much holiday spirit? You can place this DIY wreath on your front door, bedroom wall or you can even hang a few off of your mantel. Once you place this jolly ole wreath up in your home, it will really start to feel like Christmas.
From the blogger: "Get into the Christmas spirit with this 5 minute tinsel garland wreath! Simple but festive, this easy wreath requires just a few supplies and no glue! Using a small willow wreath as a base for this tinsel garland wreath makes this craft light and easy to hang anywhere in the house. I like that this wreath doesn’t take up much space, making it perfect for small spaces and it brightens up any room thanks to its silver color and the snowflakes which reflect the light and change color; really cute feature! It also adds a little pop of color due to the red-ish Christmas ornaments I chose to embellish my wreath with."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
You're going to want to add this adorable Christmas mug to your kitchen dishes collection! Christmas Tree Sharpie Dot Mug
Read NextUnbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Burlap Bee Spring Wreath
- Holiday Puzzle Pieces DIY Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Pinecone DIY Christmas Wreath
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- Inexpensive Faux Flower Wreath
- Spooky Halloween DIY Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square