This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have any old scarves lying around your winter clothes closet, you're going to want to grab them for this DIY wreath. The best part about this Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial is how inexpensive it is to make. If your door is naked, you can dress it up in less than an hour. Once your wreath wire is covered in your old scarves, dress it up with some mistletoe or faux cranberry branches. This wreath will keep your door warm and attract all of your neighbors from every which way.
From the blogger: "Spice up your holiday decor with this simple, but adorable Scarf Christmas Wreath! It's a quick and easy Christmas activity to do with the kids, too. This adorable scarf Christmas wreath is not only the simplest and quickest project I made so far, but it's also an enjoyable way to spend quality time with kids, getting your house ready for Christmas. A simple and easy project, this wreath is going to take less around 5 minutes to put together and the result is a gorgeous Christmas decor."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Check out some more DIY wreaths you can use to dress up your home for every season/holiday! 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
Read NextUnbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Burlap Bee Spring Wreath
- Holiday Puzzle Pieces DIY Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Pinecone DIY Christmas Wreath
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- Inexpensive Faux Flower Wreath
- Spooky Halloween DIY Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square