Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my daughter started school, I signed up and volunteered for everything. (Yes, I was that mom!) My exuberant volunteering found my name at the top of the list for 1st grade Room Parent. While this wreath was created with 25 wiggly first graders, it can be just as easily crafted with one coffee-drinking adult! Peruse the kids game collection or scour your local thrift store, cause it’s time to put the pieces together."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Puzzle pieces
- White spray paint + primer
- Craft acrylic paints
- Craft glue
- Mod Podge
- Craft mirrors
- Popsicle sticks
- Cardboard wreath form
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden