Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my daughter started school, I signed up and volunteered for everything. (Yes, I was that mom!) My exuberant volunteering found my name at the top of the list for 1st grade Room Parent. While this wreath was created with 25 wiggly first graders, it can be just as easily crafted with one coffee-drinking adult! Peruse the kids game collection or scour your local thrift store, cause it’s time to put the pieces together."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Puzzle pieces
- White spray paint + primer
- Craft acrylic paints
- Craft glue
- Mod Podge
- Craft mirrors
- Popsicle sticks
- Cardboard wreath form
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
You are going to love thrifting for old furniture once you realize how easy it is to learn how to paint furniture with this Nautical… Continue reading: "Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game For Kids
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Tabletop String Christmas Trees
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy