Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my daughter started school, I signed up and volunteered for everything. (Yes, I was that mom!) My exuberant volunteering found my name at the top of the list for 1st grade Room Parent. While this wreath was created with 25 wiggly first graders, it can be just as easily crafted with one coffee-drinking adult! Peruse the kids game collection or scour your local thrift store, cause it’s time to put the pieces together."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Puzzle pieces
- White spray paint + primer
- Craft acrylic paints
- Craft glue
- Mod Podge
- Craft mirrors
- Popsicle sticks
- Cardboard wreath form
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If digging through your kitchen drawers to grab the right utensil is a daily struggle, then you will love these homemade drawer… Continue reading: "Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers"
- DIY Mini Terra Cotta Flower Pot Wreath
- Magnolia DIY Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
- Darling DIY Paper Flower Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Holiday Puzzle Pieces DIY Wreath
- Ruler Masking Tape DIY Wreath
- Wonderful Winter Craft Wreath
- Easy DIY Advent Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wooden Clothespin Father's Day Gift
- Easy Painted Flag Tee
- Diy Patriotic Clothespins
- Soda Bottle Vertical Garden
- Wood Fence Screen
- Sleepy Easter Bunny
- Easter Bunny Wreath
- Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- Vintage Ink Stamp Holder Vase
- Diy Air Force Keepsake Box