Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my daughter started school, I signed up and volunteered for everything. (Yes, I was that mom!) My exuberant volunteering found my name at the top of the list for 1st grade Room Parent. While this wreath was created with 25 wiggly first graders, it can be just as easily crafted with one coffee-drinking adult! Peruse the kids game collection or scour your local thrift store, cause it’s time to put the pieces together."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Puzzle pieces
- White spray paint + primer
- Craft acrylic paints
- Craft glue
- Mod Podge
- Craft mirrors
- Popsicle sticks
- Cardboard wreath form
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Here's a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you've finished the food inside, make this… Continue reading: "Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister"
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Giant Cheap DIY Wire Wreath
- Cozy Christmas Holiday DIY Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Bright DIY Holiday Wreath
- Wickedly Easy Halloween Wreath
- Picture-Perfect Poinsettia DIY Wreath
- Glittering Christmas Ornament Homemade Wreath
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Motivational Sign
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe