This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When my daughter started school, I signed up and volunteered for everything. (Yes, I was that mom!) My exuberant volunteering found my name at the top of the list for 1st grade Room Parent. While this wreath was created with 25 wiggly first graders, it can be just as easily crafted with one coffee-drinking adult! Peruse the kids game collection or scour your local thrift store, cause it’s time to put the pieces together."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Puzzle pieces
- White spray paint + primer
- Craft acrylic paints
- Craft glue
- Mod Podge
- Craft mirrors
- Popsicle sticks
- Cardboard wreath form
Read NextUnbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Spooky Halloween DIY Wreath
- Holiday Puzzle Pieces DIY Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Red, White, and Blue Cute Summer Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square