How to Make a Mesh Pumpkin Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Wreaths aren't just for hanging around Christmas time. They are suited for all holidays and seasons as long as you have the right colors and supplies. Learn how to Make a Mesh Pumpkin Wreath and hang it on your door for those fall festivities! Gather up some orange and green mesh to create your pumpkin like wreath and start stringing it through your wire. This DIY wreath is the perfect decor piece to hang on your front door. Just make sure you don't leave this wreath up when going into the Christmas months!
From the blogger: "Kick start the autumn decorating season with an easy mesh pumpkin wreath that can be created in five quick steps. Your next visit to the craft store grab a wire wreath form, ribbon and fabric mesh. This simple pumpkin wreath is covered with ribbon (or fabric remnants) and mesh fabric ties. The additional of fun patterned grosgrain ribbon adds an extra festive touch. Dress up your front door as you enjoy all the spice this pumpkin season has to offer!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- Wire wreath form
- Solid ribbon in orange and green
- Patterned ribbon in orange and green
- Fabric mesh in orange and green
- Craft scissors
DIY Project Instructions
Cover the wreath form with solid orange ribbon, leaving approx. 6-8" reserved for solid green ribbon.
Cut approx. 1" strips of the fabric mesh.
Tie the individual mesh strips onto the wreath (orange mesh on orange ribbon; green mesh on green ribbon). Tie/knot on wreath's front.
With the wreath covered in mesh, weave patterned orange ribbon through the orange mesh. Repeat for the green.
Turn wreath over. Cut approx. 6-8" long pieces of ribbon and fold over. Place ribbon in middle of green mesh. Use a strip of green mesh to secure onto wreath form.
Get into the fall spirit with this collection full of home decor, food and other ideas related to autumn! 32 Fantastic Fall Ideas: Food, Decor, and Beauty Products
NotesSpecial note from the blogger: My mesh pumpkin wreath used an 18" wreath form.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Festive Fabric DIY Wreath
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Charming DIY Burlap Wreath
- Black Cat DIY Fall Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Adorable DIY Fall Wreath
- Fall Paper DIY Thanksgiving Wreath
- Inexpensive Faux Flower Wreath
- Interchangeable DIY Halloween Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box