This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Halloween Scarf DIY Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Craft a quick DIY wreath for Halloween with this fabulous and budget-friendly tutorial! In a matter of minutes, you can make this Halloween Scarf DIY Wreath. With just a few items, you can make a Halloween wreath that you will love displaying on your front door. Whether you are throwing a Halloween party, or simply want to add a festive flair to your Halloween decor, make this spooky-chic homemade wreath this Halloween season!
From the blogger: "Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! If you want to make a Halloween wreath like ours you only need to set a side about 10 minutes but you’ll be in for a super fun project where kids can definitely take part too. It will spookify your front door but it could also make a great Halloween gift for friends and family. A fun way to decorate for holidays!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
- DIY Mini Terra Cotta Flower Pot Wreath
- Patriotic Necktie DIY Wreath
- Red, White, and Blue Cute Summer Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Burlap Bee Spring Wreath
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe