Festive Fabric DIY Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is a beautiful handmade decoration! I used an 18" wire wreath that's divided into nine sections. I used two sections for the white fabric, four sections for the orange fabric, and three sections for the yellow fabric. I tore my fabric into 1" strips then cut them into 6" strips. I tied one knot around the wire wreath until the sections were full. It took about 60 strips to fill each sections."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- 1-18" box style wire wreath frame, divided into 9 sections
- 1/2 yard yellow and white fabric
- 3/4 yard orange fabric
- floral pics, ribbon, hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Fall Paper DIY Thanksgiving Wreath
Welcome Turkey Thanksgiving Door Wreath
DIY Christmas Decoration Ornament Wreath
Cozy Christmas Holiday DIY Wreath
Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
Wonderful Winter Craft Wreath
Tinsel Garland DIY Wreath
Picture-Perfect Poinsettia DIY Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cardboard Pumpkins Wood Sign
- Cute & Fun Christmas Printables
- Hello Kitty Coin Purse Sewing Pattern
- DIY Christmas Pom Pom Garland
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- DIY Colored Gel Candles
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
- Cheerio DIY Bird Feeder
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Playdough