Festive Fabric DIY Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is a beautiful handmade decoration! I used an 18" wire wreath that's divided into nine sections. I used two sections for the white fabric, four sections for the orange fabric, and three sections for the yellow fabric. I tore my fabric into 1" strips then cut them into 6" strips. I tied one knot around the wire wreath until the sections were full. It took about 60 strips to fill each sections."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- 1-18" box style wire wreath frame, divided into 9 sections
- 1/2 yard yellow and white fabric
- 3/4 yard orange fabric
- floral pics, ribbon, hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Pom-Pom DIY Wreath
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
- Wickedly Easy Halloween Wreath
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Free Rose Gold Wreaths Printables and Graphics
- Dainty DIY Greenery Wreaths
- Ruler Masking Tape DIY Wreath
- Inexpensive Faux Flower Wreath
- Darling DIY Paper Flower Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Boo! Crochet Halloween Mug Rug
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Gold Shamrock Leather Earrings
- Embellished Button Monogram Letter