This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Festive Fabric DIY Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is a beautiful handmade decoration! I used an 18" wire wreath that's divided into nine sections. I used two sections for the white fabric, four sections for the orange fabric, and three sections for the yellow fabric. I tore my fabric into 1" strips then cut them into 6" strips. I tied one knot around the wire wreath until the sections were full. It took about 60 strips to fill each sections."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- 1-18" box style wire wreath frame, divided into 9 sections
- 1/2 yard yellow and white fabric
- 3/4 yard orange fabric
- floral pics, ribbon, hot glue gun
Read NextNautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe