Festive Fabric DIY Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is a beautiful handmade decoration! I used an 18" wire wreath that's divided into nine sections. I used two sections for the white fabric, four sections for the orange fabric, and three sections for the yellow fabric. I tore my fabric into 1" strips then cut them into 6" strips. I tied one knot around the wire wreath until the sections were full. It took about 60 strips to fill each sections."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- 1-18" box style wire wreath frame, divided into 9 sections
- 1/2 yard yellow and white fabric
- 3/4 yard orange fabric
- floral pics, ribbon, hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- Adorable DIY Fall Wreath
- Giant Cheap DIY Wire Wreath
- Ruler Masking Tape DIY Wreath
- Glittering Christmas Ornament Homemade Wreath
- Black Cat DIY Fall Wreath
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
- Pinecone DIY Christmas Wreath
- Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter