Festive Fabric DIY Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is a beautiful handmade decoration! I used an 18" wire wreath that's divided into nine sections. I used two sections for the white fabric, four sections for the orange fabric, and three sections for the yellow fabric. I tore my fabric into 1" strips then cut them into 6" strips. I tied one knot around the wire wreath until the sections were full. It took about 60 strips to fill each sections."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- 1-18" box style wire wreath frame, divided into 9 sections
- 1/2 yard yellow and white fabric
- 3/4 yard orange fabric
- floral pics, ribbon, hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Red, White, and Blue Cute Summer Wreath
Giant Cheap DIY Wire Wreath
Burlap Bee Spring Wreath
How to Make a Mesh Pumpkin Wreath
DIY Mini Terra Cotta Flower Pot Wreath
Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
Picture-Perfect Poinsettia DIY Wreath
Kentucky Derby DIY Wreath
Holiday Sweater DIY Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Faux Embossed Nightstand
- Retro Patio Furniture Upcycle
- DIY Rosemary Hair Spritz
- Geode Curtain Tie-Backs
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Budget-Friendly DIY Mirror
- Romantic Braided Updo Tutorial
- Floating Teapot Planter
- Simple Scrap Wood DIY Laptop Desk
- How To Paint Polka Dots on Furniture