Festive Fabric DIY Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This project is a beautiful handmade decoration! I used an 18" wire wreath that's divided into nine sections. I used two sections for the white fabric, four sections for the orange fabric, and three sections for the yellow fabric. I tore my fabric into 1" strips then cut them into 6" strips. I tied one knot around the wire wreath until the sections were full. It took about 60 strips to fill each sections."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- 1-18" box style wire wreath frame, divided into 9 sections
- 1/2 yard yellow and white fabric
- 3/4 yard orange fabric
- floral pics, ribbon, hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
- Welcome Turkey Thanksgiving Door Wreath
- How to Make a Mesh Pumpkin Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Charming DIY Burlap Wreath
- Black Cat DIY Fall Wreath
- Adorable DIY Fall Wreath
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Easy DIY Advent Wreath
- Spooky Halloween DIY Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bath Salts
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Stained Glass Craft
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- DIY Fabric Shoelaces
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags