Darling DIY Paper Flower Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Create an adorable DIY home decor item for your door with recycled materials. This Darling DIY Paper Flower Wreath uses toilet paper tubes and toilet paper, but you'd never know by looking at it! This easy, affordable DIY wreath will add a splash of color and a bit of spring to your home. Welcome everyone who comes to your door with this cheery homemade wreath. Wreath's aren't only meant for Christmas time. Have an anytime wreath that can decorate your door without a holiday. Try this green craft project today.
From the blogger: "Do you happen to have too many paper tubes? Don’t throw them away just yet, make a pretty DIY paper flower wreath, perfect for holidays, weddings or parties! This DIY paper flower wreath is insanely easy to make you’ll want to make a bunch of these! It’s beautiful and super cheap and it doesn’t take long to make and the best thing is, it will last forever! A very beautiful addition to your front door or interior decor!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
- Quick and Sweet DIY Valentine Wreath
- How to Make a Mesh Pumpkin Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Darling DIY Paper Flower Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Winter Sweater Wreath
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- Wickedly Easy Halloween Wreath
- Burlap Bee Spring Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids