Darling DIY Paper Flower Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Create an adorable DIY home decor item for your door with recycled materials. This Darling DIY Paper Flower Wreath uses toilet paper tubes and toilet paper, but you'd never know by looking at it! This easy, affordable DIY wreath will add a splash of color and a bit of spring to your home. Welcome everyone who comes to your door with this cheery homemade wreath. Wreath's aren't only meant for Christmas time. Have an anytime wreath that can decorate your door without a holiday. Try this green craft project today.
From the blogger: "Do you happen to have too many paper tubes? Don’t throw them away just yet, make a pretty DIY paper flower wreath, perfect for holidays, weddings or parties! This DIY paper flower wreath is insanely easy to make you’ll want to make a bunch of these! It’s beautiful and super cheap and it doesn’t take long to make and the best thing is, it will last forever! A very beautiful addition to your front door or interior decor!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Spooky Halloween DIY Wreath
- Red, White, and Blue Cute Summer Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Giant Cheap DIY Wire Wreath
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- Ruler Masking Tape DIY Wreath
- Burlap Bee Spring Wreath
- Darling DIY Paper Flower Wreath
- Vintage Sweater to Valentine's Day Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume
- No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer