We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a bee-utiful, easy DIY wreath for this spring? Then this Burlap Bee Spring Wreath will be the perfect new addition to your DIY spring home decorations. Hanging up a cheerful wreath like this one will make everyone who enters your home smile. The gold shade of the bee makes it pop against the neutral colors of the wreath, making it stand out. This DIY burlap wreath won’t take long to make; but, you can reuse it for years to come. You can also keep this wreath up throughout the summer months, too. After all, who can resist that adorable little bee?
From the blogger: "I have a super simple Burlap Bee Spring Wreath idea for you today! I love a good burlap wreath for my home anytime of the year. I thought a cute one for spring would be the perfect addition to our front door. Y’all already know I love a great quick and easy craft. I made sure that this one is a cinch to whip together. And that bee?? Oh he is so cute!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Wreath form (any form of your choice)
- Burlap ribbon (I used black chevron)
- Honey bee wood cutout
- Spray paint (I used Krylon Bauhaus gold)
- Hot glue and glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths