We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a bee-utiful, easy DIY wreath for this spring? Then this Burlap Bee Spring Wreath will be the perfect new addition to your DIY spring home decorations. Hanging up a cheerful wreath like this one will make everyone who enters your home smile. The gold shade of the bee makes it pop against the neutral colors of the wreath, making it stand out. This DIY burlap wreath won’t take long to make; but, you can reuse it for years to come. You can also keep this wreath up throughout the summer months, too. After all, who can resist that adorable little bee?
From the blogger: "I have a super simple Burlap Bee Spring Wreath idea for you today! I love a good burlap wreath for my home anytime of the year. I thought a cute one for spring would be the perfect addition to our front door. Y’all already know I love a great quick and easy craft. I made sure that this one is a cinch to whip together. And that bee?? Oh he is so cute!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Wreath form (any form of your choice)
- Burlap ribbon (I used black chevron)
- Honey bee wood cutout
- Spray paint (I used Krylon Bauhaus gold)
- Hot glue and glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Mini Terra Cotta Flower Pot Wreath
- Wickedly Easy Halloween Wreath
- Darling DIY Paper Flower Wreath
- Magnolia DIY Wreath
- Quick and Sweet DIY Valentine Wreath
- Kentucky Derby DIY Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- DIY Christmas Decoration Ornament Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern