We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a bee-utiful, easy DIY wreath for this spring? Then this Burlap Bee Spring Wreath will be the perfect new addition to your DIY spring home decorations. Hanging up a cheerful wreath like this one will make everyone who enters your home smile. The gold shade of the bee makes it pop against the neutral colors of the wreath, making it stand out. This DIY burlap wreath won’t take long to make; but, you can reuse it for years to come. You can also keep this wreath up throughout the summer months, too. After all, who can resist that adorable little bee?
From the blogger: "I have a super simple Burlap Bee Spring Wreath idea for you today! I love a good burlap wreath for my home anytime of the year. I thought a cute one for spring would be the perfect addition to our front door. Y’all already know I love a great quick and easy craft. I made sure that this one is a cinch to whip together. And that bee?? Oh he is so cute!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Wreath form (any form of your choice)
- Burlap ribbon (I used black chevron)
- Honey bee wood cutout
- Spray paint (I used Krylon Bauhaus gold)
- Hot glue and glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Puzzle Snowflake Door Wreath
- Ruler Masking Tape DIY Wreath
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Mini Terra Cotta Flower Pot Wreath
- Red, White, and Blue Cute Summer Wreath
- Glittering Christmas Ornament Homemade Wreath
- Black Cat DIY Fall Wreath
- Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial
- Charming DIY Burlap Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch