This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Burlap Bee Spring Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Looking for a bee-utiful, easy DIY wreath for this spring? Then this Burlap Bee Spring Wreath will be the perfect new addition to your DIY spring home decorations. Hanging up a cheerful wreath like this one will make everyone who enters your home smile. The gold shade of the bee makes it pop against the neutral colors of the wreath, making it stand out. This DIY burlap wreath won’t take long to make; but, you can reuse it for years to come. You can also keep this wreath up throughout the summer months, too. After all, who can resist that adorable little bee?
From the blogger: "I have a super simple Burlap Bee Spring Wreath idea for you today! I love a good burlap wreath for my home anytime of the year. I thought a cute one for spring would be the perfect addition to our front door. Y’all already know I love a great quick and easy craft. I made sure that this one is a cinch to whip together. And that bee?? Oh he is so cute!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Wreath form (any form of your choice)
- Burlap ribbon (I used black chevron)
- Honey bee wood cutout
- Spray paint (I used Krylon Bauhaus gold)
- Hot glue and glue gun
Read NextPatriotic Necktie DIY Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
May 27, 2016
Burlap is so durable and I make a lot of wreaths with it. This one is so cute and summery!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
It's easy for our bathrooms to look cluttered with the items we use every day. If you want to try a minimalist approach, check out… Continue reading: "DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity"
- Patriotic Necktie DIY Wreath
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Wreath
- Red, White, and Blue Cute Summer Wreath
- Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath
- Gorgeous Sparkly DIY Wreath
- 37 DIY Wreaths for Every Season
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Mini Terra Cotta Flower Pot Wreath
- Adorable DIY Fall Wreath
- Patriotic Craft Wreath
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Twist Wire Headband
- Cream And Honey Whipped Soap Diy
- Copycat Animal Sauce