T-shirt Yarn Dream Catcher
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I recently discovered T-shirt yarn and I think I'm in love. It’s kinda like ordinary yarn just thicker and there are so many things you can do with it. I bought three balls a while back on sale and used them to make this tree of life dream catcher. If you know how to braid hair then this project can be made in an afternoon. It's surprisingly easy and it adds such a lovely touch to your home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Wine Cork DIY Bulletin Board
- Easy DIY Earring Display
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Cute Mirror Wall Decor DIY
- DIY Moon Mirror and Jewelry Storage
- Baking Pan DIY Wall Art
- In Wall Cabinets
- DIY Wall Treatments: 25 Wonderful DIY Wall Decor Ideas
- Printable DIY Thanksgiving Wreath
- Chic DIY Boho Wall Art
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe