T-shirt Yarn Dream Catcher
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I recently discovered T-shirt yarn and I think I'm in love. It’s kinda like ordinary yarn just thicker and there are so many things you can do with it. I bought three balls a while back on sale and used them to make this tree of life dream catcher. If you know how to braid hair then this project can be made in an afternoon. It's surprisingly easy and it adds such a lovely touch to your home."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Clean a Cast Iron Skillet
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- How to Organize Your Tool Closet
- How to Style a Low Bun
- How to Style a Head Wrap
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Printable Art
- Free Coffee Printable Art
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- How to Squirrel Proof a Bird Feeder
- How to Use a Circular Saw