T-shirt Yarn Dream Catcher
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I recently discovered T-shirt yarn and I think I'm in love. It’s kinda like ordinary yarn just thicker and there are so many things you can do with it. I bought three balls a while back on sale and used them to make this tree of life dream catcher. If you know how to braid hair then this project can be made in an afternoon. It's surprisingly easy and it adds such a lovely touch to your home."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Fabric Covered Plywood Christmas Tree
- Santa Bag! - The Prettiest Santa Sack Tutorial
- Bottle Lamps Magical Party Decor Idea
- Gingerbread Slime
- Shepherd's Shades Yarn
- Christmas Fairy Garden
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
- Unicorn Party Printables for Christmas
- Heavy-Duty Weatherstrip Seal
- Christmas Wreath Coaster