T-shirt Yarn Dream Catcher
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I recently discovered T-shirt yarn and I think I'm in love. It’s kinda like ordinary yarn just thicker and there are so many things you can do with it. I bought three balls a while back on sale and used them to make this tree of life dream catcher. If you know how to braid hair then this project can be made in an afternoon. It's surprisingly easy and it adds such a lovely touch to your home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath