T-shirt Yarn Dream Catcher
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I recently discovered T-shirt yarn and I think I'm in love. It’s kinda like ordinary yarn just thicker and there are so many things you can do with it. I bought three balls a while back on sale and used them to make this tree of life dream catcher. If you know how to braid hair then this project can be made in an afternoon. It's surprisingly easy and it adds such a lovely touch to your home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY
- Boho-Chic Light Fixture DIY
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- DIY Color Blocked Candy Dishes
- Easy DIY Serving Tray