Linen Wall Painting Technique
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Want to elevate that standard paint job to the next level? Did you know you can get the look of an expensive grasscloth wallpaper JUST by using paint? Using this linen weave wall painting technique, your ho-hum paint job can be made to look like a beautiful, textured, dimensional luxurious wall covering. We've used this technique in multiple rooms, and it always gets the same response..."I can't believe that's JUST paint!" This DIY is not expensive or difficult, but it will take a little extra time than just a standard paint and run job. This tutorial will walk you through all the DIY details."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Vintage-Inspired Window Pane DIY Wall Decor
- Baking Pan DIY Wall Art
- Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder
- DIY Mirror Frame with Spoons
- How to Paint a Striped Accent Wall
- Rustic Cottage DIY Mirror Frame
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Wall Art
- Simple DIY Canvas Art
- Upcycled Shirt DIY Canvas Art
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths