Family Memories DIY Display Board
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I have a DIY Display Board and free printable you’ll love! Everyone in the family has something to be proud of; an award, artwork, school work, certificate of achievement, photos of memorable times, race medals, special trips or experiences, etc, etc, etc. Why not make your own ‘Hall of Fame’ board? Use one of the pre-cut 2' x 4' mdf or wood boards from your local Lowe's, Home Depot, or hardware store. Prime and paint white. I added a faux shiplap look with a grey paint marker. The frame is made from a 1" x 4" Select Pine stained with Minwax's Special Walnut. The frame and board was sealed with Rust-oleum's Matte Polyurethane before the text was added with a paint marker. My PDF text is designed for this 4" high board."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Vintage-Inspired Window Pane DIY Wall Decor
- Baking Pan DIY Wall Art
- Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder
- DIY Mirror Frame with Spoons
- How to Paint a Striped Accent Wall
- Rustic Cottage DIY Mirror Frame
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Wall Art
- Simple DIY Canvas Art
- Upcycled Shirt DIY Canvas Art
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths