DIY Moon Mirror and Jewelry Storage
This Urban Outfitters inspired projects will help you make a homemade mirror!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I’ve always dreamed of having my own little mirror near the door entrance, that kind of mirror for a super fast hair – makeup check before you leave. Being my home very narrow and long, mirrors are now at the two ends of it, in the bathroom and in the bedroom. So a fast check mirror near the exist is quite important! You won’t believe what this brass urban outfitters-inspired mirror is made of.. Ah the beauty of doing it yourself!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Wall Art
- Vintage-Inspired Window Pane DIY Wall Decor
- DIY Mirror Frame with Spoons
- Simple DIY Canvas Art
- Rustic Cottage DIY Mirror Frame
- Upcycled Shirt DIY Canvas Art
- Easy DIY Earring Display
- How to Decorate a Wall with Fabric
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls