DIY Moon Mirror and Jewelry Storage
This Urban Outfitters inspired projects will help you make a homemade mirror!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "I’ve always dreamed of having my own little mirror near the door entrance, that kind of mirror for a super fast hair – makeup check before you leave. Being my home very narrow and long, mirrors are now at the two ends of it, in the bathroom and in the bedroom. So a fast check mirror near the exist is quite important! You won’t believe what this brass urban outfitters-inspired mirror is made of.. Ah the beauty of doing it yourself!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder
- How to Make a Gallery Wall
- Charming DIY Shadow Box Shelf
- Easy Chalkboard Lettering DIY Wall Hanging
- Plate Display DIY Wall Decor
- Rustic Cottage DIY Mirror Frame
- Rustic Pallet Board World Map
- Sunburst DIY Mirror Frame
- DIY Painted Plank Wall
- DIY Moon Mirror and Jewelry Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress