Burlap Wall Art with Wood Cutout
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Burlap wall art like this version is super easy to make yourself in just minutes. I originally thought of this as a great gift for teachers. It would look great as inspirational art in a classroom. As I finished it, I realized that this would look great in any room. I love how three dimensional this project looks and how easy it is to pull together. Grab your supplies and make your own version today. Perhaps you will give this burlap wall art to a teacher or someone else special in your life. Or you might keep it for yourself or hang it in your teenagers room. Either way this will be a fun addition to your home that you can make in just minutes!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Burlap canvas (I used a 10 x 10 to accommodate my cutout)
- Laser cut sign (I used the Dream BIG sign)
- Spray paint
- Hot glue and glue gun
DIY Project Instructions
Spray paint the wood sign completely in the color of your choice. I used a creamy white for my version. Several light coats should do the trick. Allow to dry completely before continuing.
Use the hot glue gun to attach the wood sign to the burlap canvas. That is it! This burlap wall art is complete and ready to hang in any room of your home.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Fiesta Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub
- The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- How To Make Paper Mache Dragon Eggs
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Diy - Giant Balloon Number