Burlap Wall Art with Wood Cutout
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Burlap wall art like this version is super easy to make yourself in just minutes. I originally thought of this as a great gift for teachers. It would look great as inspirational art in a classroom. As I finished it, I realized that this would look great in any room. I love how three dimensional this project looks and how easy it is to pull together. Grab your supplies and make your own version today. Perhaps you will give this burlap wall art to a teacher or someone else special in your life. Or you might keep it for yourself or hang it in your teenagers room. Either way this will be a fun addition to your home that you can make in just minutes!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Burlap canvas (I used a 10 x 10 to accommodate my cutout)
- Laser cut sign (I used the Dream BIG sign)
- Spray paint
- Hot glue and glue gun
DIY Project Instructions
Spray paint the wood sign completely in the color of your choice. I used a creamy white for my version. Several light coats should do the trick. Allow to dry completely before continuing.
Use the hot glue gun to attach the wood sign to the burlap canvas. That is it! This burlap wall art is complete and ready to hang in any room of your home.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"When reorganizing our linen closet and open shelving last fall, I decided enough was enough and went in search for a way to collect… Continue reading: "How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box"
- DIY Abstract Art with Vegetable Oil
- DIY Wooden Circle Wall Hanging
- Easy DIY Faux Plant Wall Art
- DIY Painted Plank Wall
- Vintage-Inspired Window Pane DIY Wall Decor
- Upcycled Shirt DIY Canvas Art
- Simple Triangle DIY Framed Mirror
- Easy DIY Earring Display
- Cute Mirror Wall Decor DIY
- Dollar DIY Picture Frames
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament