Baking Pan DIY Wall Art
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Learn how we took an old, scratched-up baking pan acquired at an estate sale and turned it into a unique wall frame in minutes. Armed with paint and a piece of art mounted onto foam core or cardboard, you can create an unconventional piece of framed art. Adhere a simple wall hook onto the back of the baking pan, hang and enjoy. This project is easier than whipping up a pan of brownies (which sound really good right about now)!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
- Baking Pan
- Spray Paint
- Foam core or Cardboard
- Spray Adhesive
- Gorilla Glue
- Wall Hook
DIY Project Instructions
Give the baking pan a coat of spray paint in a color of your choosing.
Trace onto foam core the shape of the pan.
Adhere your artwork onto the foam core and insert into the baking pan.
Apply a wall hook onto the back of the baking pan with Gorilla Glue.
Hang and enjoy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder
- How to Make a Gallery Wall
- Charming DIY Shadow Box Shelf
- Easy Chalkboard Lettering DIY Wall Hanging
- Plate Display DIY Wall Decor
- Rustic Cottage DIY Mirror Frame
- Rustic Pallet Board World Map
- Sunburst DIY Mirror Frame
- DIY Painted Plank Wall
- DIY Moon Mirror and Jewelry Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress