DIY Wooden Dish Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Wooden Dish Rack is an apartment-friendly project that is perfect for small spaces. When you're shopping around for apartments, you can't always find a place that checks off everything on your "wish list," and dishwashers are frequently the appliances that you may have to compromise on. With this project, you don't have to put your hand-washed dishes back into the cupboard soaking wet. Instead, you can prop them on this sleek dish rack that will keep your sinks clear of clutter and your kitchen cabinets nice and dry.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kitchen Island DIY
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- How to Install Kitchen Island Pendants
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Free Printable Recipe Card Template
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand