We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Wooden Dish Rack is an apartment-friendly project that is perfect for small spaces. When you're shopping around for apartments, you can't always find a place that checks off everything on your "wish list," and dishwashers are frequently the appliances that you may have to compromise on. With this project, you don't have to put your hand-washed dishes back into the cupboard soaking wet. Instead, you can prop them on this sleek dish rack that will keep your sinks clear of clutter and your kitchen cabinets nice and dry.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- DIY Wooden Dish Rack
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Paint a Designer Patterned Shed
- 17 Best Home Improvement Blogs
- Simple Peppermint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Quick and Easy Handbag Planters
- Wagner Furno 500 Heat Gun
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions