DIY Wooden Dish Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Wooden Dish Rack is an apartment-friendly project that is perfect for small spaces. When you're shopping around for apartments, you can't always find a place that checks off everything on your "wish list," and dishwashers are frequently the appliances that you may have to compromise on. With this project, you don't have to put your hand-washed dishes back into the cupboard soaking wet. Instead, you can prop them on this sleek dish rack that will keep your sinks clear of clutter and your kitchen cabinets nice and dry.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
- Instagram-Worthy Clay and Driftwood DIY Spoons
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids