We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Wooden Dish Rack is an apartment-friendly project that is perfect for small spaces. When you're shopping around for apartments, you can't always find a place that checks off everything on your "wish list," and dishwashers are frequently the appliances that you may have to compromise on. With this project, you don't have to put your hand-washed dishes back into the cupboard soaking wet. Instead, you can prop them on this sleek dish rack that will keep your sinks clear of clutter and your kitchen cabinets nice and dry.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Kitchen Solution DIY Storage Shelf
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- How to Add Wallpaper to Kitchen Cabinets
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Football Cookie Pops Recipe
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe