DIY Wooden Dish Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Wooden Dish Rack is an apartment-friendly project that is perfect for small spaces. When you're shopping around for apartments, you can't always find a place that checks off everything on your "wish list," and dishwashers are frequently the appliances that you may have to compromise on. With this project, you don't have to put your hand-washed dishes back into the cupboard soaking wet. Instead, you can prop them on this sleek dish rack that will keep your sinks clear of clutter and your kitchen cabinets nice and dry.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Sassy Vinyl Coffee Mug Project
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Walnut DIY Kitchen Chalkboard
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Mason Jar Lid Drink Coasters
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- How To Dye Easter Eggs
- Eater Egg Paper Craft
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Patching Sewing
- Turmeric Infused Oil