We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It seems like counter clutter is a never-ending plague in everybody’s kitchen. The Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station will solve one clutter problem: charging electronics. With everybody needing their phones and tablets charged up and ready to go, your counter can be easily shrouded by cords. This DIY organizer brings the electronics up off the counter and into a container mounted to the wall. Not only does it free the counter up, but it looks super trendy! Lose the messy cords with this kitchen organization hack.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- DIY Cutting Board and Herb Planter
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Apple, Nutmeg And Clove Sugar Scrub
- Comfy Outdoor Chair Pillow
- Mirror, Mirror On The Fence
- How to Grow Winter Squash
- Hollow Concrete Pumpkins
- DIY Study Pillow
- Food Hacks: How To Make Homemade Soap Using Ripe Produce
- 14 Home Schooling Hacks
- Tomato Soap Recipe Made Using Garden Ripe Tomatoes
- Diy Easy Peppermint Oatmeal Soap