We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It seems like counter clutter is a never-ending plague in everybody’s kitchen. The Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station will solve one clutter problem: charging electronics. With everybody needing their phones and tablets charged up and ready to go, your counter can be easily shrouded by cords. This DIY organizer brings the electronics up off the counter and into a container mounted to the wall. Not only does it free the counter up, but it looks super trendy! Lose the messy cords with this kitchen organization hack.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween