We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It seems like counter clutter is a never-ending plague in everybody’s kitchen. The Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station will solve one clutter problem: charging electronics. With everybody needing their phones and tablets charged up and ready to go, your counter can be easily shrouded by cords. This DIY organizer brings the electronics up off the counter and into a container mounted to the wall. Not only does it free the counter up, but it looks super trendy! Lose the messy cords with this kitchen organization hack.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Cooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
- How to Make Wooden Spoons
- String Wrapped Wooden Spoon Craft
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- DIY Organization Board
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- How to Install Heavy Duty Kitchen Shelves
- Plastic Lid Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square