We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It seems like counter clutter is a never-ending plague in everybody’s kitchen. The Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station will solve one clutter problem: charging electronics. With everybody needing their phones and tablets charged up and ready to go, your counter can be easily shrouded by cords. This DIY organizer brings the electronics up off the counter and into a container mounted to the wall. Not only does it free the counter up, but it looks super trendy! Lose the messy cords with this kitchen organization hack.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
How to Install Heavy Duty Kitchen Shelves
Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
Budget-Friendly Kitchen Homemade Backsplash
How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage
Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
Mahogany DIY Countertops
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Lantern
- Monster Inc Painted Rocks
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic