We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It seems like counter clutter is a never-ending plague in everybody’s kitchen. The Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station will solve one clutter problem: charging electronics. With everybody needing their phones and tablets charged up and ready to go, your counter can be easily shrouded by cords. This DIY organizer brings the electronics up off the counter and into a container mounted to the wall. Not only does it free the counter up, but it looks super trendy! Lose the messy cords with this kitchen organization hack.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- DIY Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- DIY Cabinet Makeover
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- How to Makeover Your Kitchen Cabinets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Terrarium
- DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar