Tree Slice DIY Cake Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you’re a minimalist decorator who is interested in rustic home decor, then check out this Tree Slice DIY Cake Stand! This DIY cake plate is simple, but sophisticated. It stands out from traditional cake stands because of the star of this craft: a wood slice! With just a few simple steps, you can easily make your own cake stand to show off your desserts. For maintenance of this unique DIY wood craft, wash it gently with a wet rag and condition it when it looks dry. Let there be cake!
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextConvenient Magnetic Knife Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Cooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- Create a Functional Pantry
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square