Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you’ve finished the food inside, make this Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister instead. Purchasing canisters from the store can really add up; but, this easy upcycling craft can help you save money. This DIY kitchen project is very easy to do and will only require a handful of materials. You can use your new canister for storing ingredients like flour or sugar. Now, every time you purchase a jar of food, you’ll be buying a possible DIY canister, too!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Kitchen Solution DIY Storage Shelf
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
- Stained Wood Chalkboard Kitchen Sign
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- DIY Wooden Dish Rack
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub
- Christmas Wreath Homemade Soap Recipe
- Diy Upcycled Cereal Box Gift Bags
- Reindeer Footprint Holiday Craft
- Easy Handmade Holiday Cards
- How To Make Handmade Cards In Less Than 30 Seconds
- Diy Photo Tile Coaster - Handcrafted Christmas Gift To Last A Lifetime