Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you’ve finished the food inside, make this Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister instead. Purchasing canisters from the store can really add up; but, this easy upcycling craft can help you save money. This DIY kitchen project is very easy to do and will only require a handful of materials. You can use your new canister for storing ingredients like flour or sugar. Now, every time you purchase a jar of food, you’ll be buying a possible DIY canister, too!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks