Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you’ve finished the food inside, make this Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister instead. Purchasing canisters from the store can really add up; but, this easy upcycling craft can help you save money. This DIY kitchen project is very easy to do and will only require a handful of materials. You can use your new canister for storing ingredients like flour or sugar. Now, every time you purchase a jar of food, you’ll be buying a possible DIY canister, too!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diamond Beads Diy Bracelet
- Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
- Paper Plate Dream Catcher
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Button Flower
- How to Run and Maintain an Outdoor Fountain
- Feather Wall Decor
- How to choose the Best Dust Collector
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes