Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you’ve finished the food inside, make this Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister instead. Purchasing canisters from the store can really add up; but, this easy upcycling craft can help you save money. This DIY kitchen project is very easy to do and will only require a handful of materials. You can use your new canister for storing ingredients like flour or sugar. Now, every time you purchase a jar of food, you’ll be buying a possible DIY canister, too!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Let's be honest the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this… Continue reading: "5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage"
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
- DIY Faux Marble Countertop
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
- How to Add Wallpaper to Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Make a Cake Stand
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves