Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you’ve finished the food inside, make this Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister instead. Purchasing canisters from the store can really add up; but, this easy upcycling craft can help you save money. This DIY kitchen project is very easy to do and will only require a handful of materials. You can use your new canister for storing ingredients like flour or sugar. Now, every time you purchase a jar of food, you’ll be buying a possible DIY canister, too!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Turquoise Inlay Cheese Board
- Fail-Proof Herringbone Homemade Backsplash
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Checkerboard Pattern Ceiling Design
- Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs