Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your pantry is so full that you can barely dig out a jar, then chances are you need some serious kitchen pantry organization. This Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack will make organizing and grabbing spice jars a breeze. Thanks to the design of this rack, you will be able to clearly distinguish between your spices. This tutorial will show you that learning how to build a rack doesn’t have to be intimidating. In just five simple steps, your spice rack will be complete. Plus, if you use jars that you already own for this DIY organization idea, then this project will practically cost nothing!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe