Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your pantry is so full that you can barely dig out a jar, then chances are you need some serious kitchen pantry organization. This Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack will make organizing and grabbing spice jars a breeze. Thanks to the design of this rack, you will be able to clearly distinguish between your spices. This tutorial will show you that learning how to build a rack doesn’t have to be intimidating. In just five simple steps, your spice rack will be complete. Plus, if you use jars that you already own for this DIY organization idea, then this project will practically cost nothing!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
There's nothing like a cheerful backyard to get you excited to spend time outside. Check out this tutorial to learn about this… Continue reading: "Colorful Upcycled DIY Easy Bench"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- DIY Cutting Board and Herb Planter
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Chair Makeover
- Banana & Bubble Gum Natural Soy Wax Melts
- Apple, Nutmeg And Clove Sugar Scrub
- Comfy Outdoor Chair Pillow
- Mirror, Mirror On The Fence
- How to Grow Winter Squash
- Hollow Concrete Pumpkins
- DIY Study Pillow
- Food Hacks: How To Make Homemade Soap Using Ripe Produce
- 14 Home Schooling Hacks