Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If your pantry is so full that you can barely dig out a jar, then chances are you need some serious kitchen pantry organization. This Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack will make organizing and grabbing spice jars a breeze. Thanks to the design of this rack, you will be able to clearly distinguish between your spices. This tutorial will show you that learning how to build a rack doesn’t have to be intimidating. In just five simple steps, your spice rack will be complete. Plus, if you use jars that you already own for this DIY organization idea, then this project will practically cost nothing!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Cooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
- How to Make Wooden Spoons
- String Wrapped Wooden Spoon Craft
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- DIY Organization Board
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- How to Install Heavy Duty Kitchen Shelves
- Plastic Lid Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square