Simple Menu Planning Board
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When you get home after a long day at work, the last thing you want to do is think up a meal for dinner. Create weekly meal plans with this Simple Menu Planning Board. This board will fashionably display your meals for the week, so you don't have to think up a meal every single day. Incredibly affordable, this dollar store DIY project will save you time and money. The cork backing makes replacing the menu each week quick and easy. Spend less time stressing over what's for dinner and more time enjoying it with your loved ones.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextSuper Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Sassy Vinyl Coffee Mug Project
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines