Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We've got a secret; can you keep it? You can make a hidden DIY storage space with this Secret Storage DIY Cabinet. Learn how to build a recessed storage cabinet and save yourself space with this homemade storage idea. Secret compartments are a (fun and practical) way to clear out the clutter in any room. This DIY cabinet is perfect if you are looking for DIY kitchen ideas, since there are always extra kitchen supplies to store. Whether you use this space for spices, sprinkles, or coffees and teas, you'll love how much extra space you gain. Don't forget to decorate the outside of cabinet so no one will suspect your hidden storage space!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextPantry DIY Door Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet