Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We've got a secret; can you keep it? You can make a hidden DIY storage space with this Secret Storage DIY Cabinet. Learn how to build a recessed storage cabinet and save yourself space with this homemade storage idea. Secret compartments are a (fun and practical) way to clear out the clutter in any room. This DIY cabinet is perfect if you are looking for DIY kitchen ideas, since there are always extra kitchen supplies to store. Whether you use this space for spices, sprinkles, or coffees and teas, you'll love how much extra space you gain. Don't forget to decorate the outside of cabinet so no one will suspect your hidden storage space!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween