Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We've got a secret; can you keep it? You can make a hidden DIY storage space with this Secret Storage DIY Cabinet. Learn how to build a recessed storage cabinet and save yourself space with this homemade storage idea. Secret compartments are a (fun and practical) way to clear out the clutter in any room. This DIY cabinet is perfect if you are looking for DIY kitchen ideas, since there are always extra kitchen supplies to store. Whether you use this space for spices, sprinkles, or coffees and teas, you'll love how much extra space you gain. Don't forget to decorate the outside of cabinet so no one will suspect your hidden storage space!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage
- DIY Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover