SMEG-Inspired Fridge Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Makeover your plain, white fridge and get a gorgeous, modern take on a vintage look with this tutorial! This SMEG-Inspired Fridge Makeover is an affordable way to give your kitchen the designer look for less. SMEG refrigerators can cost up to $2000 dollars but with this DIY hack, you can turn your fridge into a vintage-inspired dream for only $20! This kitchen makeover tutorial takes a single weekend to complete and is a simple way to add a pop of color to your kitchen. Make your kitchen magazine-ready with this easy fridge painting idea.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden