We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY wood project is sure to impress any guest who has coffee at your home. For a beautiful DIY home decoration that will please any coffee-lover, check out this Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make signs out of repurposed wooden pieces such as cutting boards. You’ll be surprised by how easy it is to completely transform an old cutting board into a stunning, DIY rustic decoration. You can even use this DIY wood sign to hang coffee mugs, making it a useful multi-purpose craft. Grab an old cutting board and craft away.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- DIY Wooden Dish Rack
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Paint a Designer Patterned Shed
- 17 Best Home Improvement Blogs
- Simple Peppermint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Quick and Easy Handbag Planters
- Wagner Furno 500 Heat Gun
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions