We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY wood project is sure to impress any guest who has coffee at your home. For a beautiful DIY home decoration that will please any coffee-lover, check out this Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make signs out of repurposed wooden pieces such as cutting boards. You’ll be surprised by how easy it is to completely transform an old cutting board into a stunning, DIY rustic decoration. You can even use this DIY wood sign to hang coffee mugs, making it a useful multi-purpose craft. Grab an old cutting board and craft away.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween