We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY wood project is sure to impress any guest who has coffee at your home. For a beautiful DIY home decoration that will please any coffee-lover, check out this Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make signs out of repurposed wooden pieces such as cutting boards. You’ll be surprised by how easy it is to completely transform an old cutting board into a stunning, DIY rustic decoration. You can even use this DIY wood sign to hang coffee mugs, making it a useful multi-purpose craft. Grab an old cutting board and craft away.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars