We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY wood project is sure to impress any guest who has coffee at your home. For a beautiful DIY home decoration that will please any coffee-lover, check out this Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make signs out of repurposed wooden pieces such as cutting boards. You’ll be surprised by how easy it is to completely transform an old cutting board into a stunning, DIY rustic decoration. You can even use this DIY wood sign to hang coffee mugs, making it a useful multi-purpose craft. Grab an old cutting board and craft away.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextPantry DIY Door Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet