We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY wood project is sure to impress any guest who has coffee at your home. For a beautiful DIY home decoration that will please any coffee-lover, check out this Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make signs out of repurposed wooden pieces such as cutting boards. You’ll be surprised by how easy it is to completely transform an old cutting board into a stunning, DIY rustic decoration. You can even use this DIY wood sign to hang coffee mugs, making it a useful multi-purpose craft. Grab an old cutting board and craft away.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Pantry DIY Leather Labels
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf