Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
Need a small space storage idea? Try this fabulous upcycling project!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You can never have too many storage baskets lying around your home. But I can promise you, you've never seen a storage idea like this one. This Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket will not only hold your belongings, but it'll hang from the ceiling! This storage basket won't take up precious counter space like many others do and will look very unique hanging from your ceiling. If you're not a fan (pun intended) of the color fan you're using, take some spray paint and transform it into a metallic color. Happy crafting!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Love DIY storage ideas? Check out this free eBook that will help you maintain a clean and organized home. Whether you are getting organized as a New Year’s resolution, want to hide your miscellaneous items with cute and stylish storage ideas, or simply want to clean up your space, you are sure to find the organization project you need in this collection. Get Organized: 8 DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kitchen Island DIY
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- How to Install Kitchen Island Pendants
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Free Printable Recipe Card Template
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder