Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
Need a small space storage idea? Try this fabulous upcycling project!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You can never have too many storage baskets lying around your home. But I can promise you, you've never seen a storage idea like this one. This Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket will not only hold your belongings, but it'll hang from the ceiling! This storage basket won't take up precious counter space like many others do and will look very unique hanging from your ceiling. If you're not a fan (pun intended) of the color fan you're using, take some spray paint and transform it into a metallic color. Happy crafting!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Love DIY storage ideas? Check out this free eBook that will help you maintain a clean and organized home. Whether you are getting organized as a New Year’s resolution, want to hide your miscellaneous items with cute and stylish storage ideas, or simply want to clean up your space, you are sure to find the organization project you need in this collection. Get Organized: 8 DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- DIY Organization Board
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Fail-Proof Herringbone Homemade Backsplash
- 39 DIY Kitchen Hacks
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat