We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Kitchens can be hard to keep clean and organized with all of the baking, cooking and tools galore. Now, you won't have to worry about scattered spatulas or spoons everywhere because this Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy can hold all your kitchen utensils. By using an old tin cake pan, you can create compartments for your knives, wooden spoons, tongs and more. Spice up your kitchen with this vintage organizing caddy.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
How to Organize Your Kitchen
Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- Milk Box Planter
- End Table Coastal Makeover
- Small Laundry Room Makeover
- Maldivian Style Bamboo Swing Chairs
- Lisa Mecham from Creative Fashion Blog
- DIY-Pallet Tiki Bar
- How to Sew a Blouse Easy DIY Tunic for Spring
- Petal Perfection DIY Mother's Day Card
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern