We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Kitchens can be hard to keep clean and organized with all of the baking, cooking and tools galore. Now, you won't have to worry about scattered spatulas or spoons everywhere because this Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy can hold all your kitchen utensils. By using an old tin cake pan, you can create compartments for your knives, wooden spoons, tongs and more. Spice up your kitchen with this vintage organizing caddy.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy