We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Kitchens can be hard to keep clean and organized with all of the baking, cooking and tools galore. Now, you won't have to worry about scattered spatulas or spoons everywhere because this Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy can hold all your kitchen utensils. By using an old tin cake pan, you can create compartments for your knives, wooden spoons, tongs and more. Spice up your kitchen with this vintage organizing caddy.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy