We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Kitchens can be hard to keep clean and organized with all of the baking, cooking and tools galore. Now, you won't have to worry about scattered spatulas or spoons everywhere because this Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy can hold all your kitchen utensils. By using an old tin cake pan, you can create compartments for your knives, wooden spoons, tongs and more. Spice up your kitchen with this vintage organizing caddy.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids