Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Kitchens can be hard to keep clean and organized with all of the baking, cooking and tools galore. Now, you won't have to worry about scattered spatulas or spoons everywhere because this Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy can hold all your kitchen utensils. By using an old tin cake pan, you can create compartments for your knives, wooden spoons, tongs and more. Spice up your kitchen with this vintage organizing caddy.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- Round Cross Body Bag Pattern for Girls
- Valentine's Day Printable
- How to Make Pleats Easy Beginner Sewing Tutorial for Knife Pleats
- Brown Sheep Co.
- DIY Valentine's Day Garland
- Valentine's Day Garland
- DIY Firewood Holder
- How to Make a Denim Mini Stocking Advent Calendar
- Glass Bottle Flower Vases